9 Hacks to Get Through the Winter
Winter 2019 has come to Alaska. Now is the time to stay active, get involved in your community, and concentrate on good health. So, whether it’s taking more Vitamin D, attending a high school basketball game, or simply taking more breaks, we’ve built this guide of winter fun just for you.
- Invest in a happy light
- Go outside for a quick break during the daylight hours
- Increase your Vitamin D intake
- Do something active, either outside or inside
- Meet up with a friend for a walk or to try a new restaurant that you have seen around town.
- Stay on an exercise schedule or create one..
- Create a vision board for the upcoming year. Plan a dream vacation. Sometimes just even the act of planning the vacation can spark good feelings.
- Take more breaks
Things to do Across Alaska
Sitka (these are from the Sitka Community Calendar)