Winter has come to Alaska. Now is the time to stay active, get involved in your community, and concentrate on good health. So, whether it’s taking more Vitamin D, attending a high school basketball game, or simply taking more breaks, we’ve built this guide of winter fun just for you.
- Invest in a happy light
- Go outside for a quick break during the daylight hours
- Increase your Vitamin D intake
- Do something active, either outside or inside
- Meet up with a friend for a walk or to try a new restaurant that you have seen around town.
- Stay on an exercise schedule or create one..
- Create a vision board for the upcoming year. Plan a dream vacation. Sometimes just even the act of planning the vacation can spark good feelings.
- Take more breaks
Things to do Across Alaska
Sitka (these are from the Sitka Community Calendar)